Yes you may make and sell items decorated with my designs provided that the following simple terms and conditions are met.
1. The items are handmade only by you and are sold only by you.
2. You do not make items and pass them on to anyone else for re-sale.
3. You do not employ anyone to make the items for you.
4. You must not sell the pattern or chart itself under any circumstances.
5. You must clearly state in the item description or listing that the cross stitch was designed by Lucie Heaton and provide a link to www.lucieheaton.com if possible by way of showing your appreciation for using the design.
6. The above terms and conditions do not mean that any of my designs are now copyright free just that the terms of how they may be used has changed. By making and selling any item using any of my cross stitch designs you are accepting the above terms & conditions and I reserve the right to withdraw my permission at any time if I think the terms are not being followed properly.
Back to top