Reminder, you CAN stitch and sell my designs providing you meet the following terms and conditions :
1. The items are handmade only by you and are sold only by you.
2. You do not make items and pass them on to anyone else for re-sale.
3. You do not employ anyone to make the items for you.
4. You must not sell the pattern or chart itself under any circumstances.
5. You must state in the item description or listing that the cross stitch was designed by Lucie Heaton (and provide a link to www.lucieheaton.com if possible ) by way of showing your appreciation for using the design.
6. The above terms and conditions do not mean that any of my designs are now copyright free just that the terms of how they may be used has changed. By making and selling any item using any of my cross stitch designs you are accepting the above terms & conditions and I reserve the right to withdraw my permission at any time if I think the terms are not being followed properly.
NB Please note that the above permission only extends to cross stitch charts purchased directly from www.lucieheaton.com and does not extend to any of my designs from any other source such as The Making Spot or from any cross stitch magazine.
Now that the ‘official’ bit is out of the way I’d just like to say that I’m really excited about the prospect of sharing my creations so that you can hopefully make a profit from your passion for stitching and I’d like to wish you all the best with your stitching ventures.
Please let me know how you get on, I'd love to know.
Very Best Wishes and Happy Stitching !
1st October 2012 and the winner is !!!
Lisa Bigelow of Virginia, USA, congratulations Lisa ! X
as a thank you to everyone who entered our stash giveaway please feel free to download our PDF leaflet for some FREE mini cross stitch charts and 20% discount
6th September 2012 Win Some Stitching Stash !
Dear Stitchers, I decided it was time to do a little de-stashing in my office this month and have decided to give away a goodie bag containing the following :
1 copy of Cross Stitcher Magazine’s Handmade Cards Bookazine (worth £9.99 )
The two latest issues of Cross Stitcher Magazine
1 copy of Cross Stitch Card Shop Magazine
2 x Lizzie Mouse Postcards
A selection of mini coverkits from various magazines
To enter the draw to win ( no purchase necessary ) simply email your name and address to email@example.com with the subject line STASH
The competition begins today 6th September 2012 and will run until Sunday 30th September 2012
It is open to everyone worldwide and one entry per person is allowed, there is one prize as described above and no alternatives will be offered.
The winner will be drawn from the entries at random and will be notified by email and announced here at www.lucieheaton.com on Monday 1st October 2012. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
Good luck !
17th March 2012, Stitch and Craft Show - Olympia, London
Thanks to everyone who came to the Cross Stitcher Magazine stand at the Stitch and Craft Show yesterday, it was lovely to meet the Cross Stitcher team at last as well as all the lovely visitors who dropped by to say hello and even do a bit of stitching, a good day was had by all !
best wishes, Lucie x
Fri 4th November 2011 - Lucie Heaton's Cross Stitch Designs now available to download from The Making Spot
Dear Stitchers, I'm really excited to let you know that I have teamed up with The Making Spot, a brand new one-stop-shop for all things craft !
There are 37 of my designs exclusively available to download now, these designs are not available from www.lucieheaton.com or anywhere else on the net, so check it out now and find projects, patterns, help and advice all in one fab place !
Here are a selection of my designs ready to buy and download now at
THE MAKING SPOT